Seeking an Interim Nurse Manager to ensure excellent service and patient experience for a large acute care unit
- The Interim Nurse Manager is responsible for operations, stability, quality care, outcomes and overall patient experience within the acute care unit
- The Interim oversees development, implementation, and evaluation of care to ensure alignment with organizational strategy, clinical best practice and regulatory standards
- Alabama RN license required in order to be submitted.
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Seeking a service-oriented leader, with the ability to build relationships with staff, hospital leaders and a diverse community
- Must be a hands-on clinical leader
- Minimum RN, BSN required
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!