Join DCH Health System as the Nurse Manager for Central Sterile Processing for two system hospitals
- The Central Sterile Processing Manager provides leadership and oversight to Central Sterile Processing services at the DCH Regional Medical Center and Northport Medical Center
- Ensure best practices are upheld to meet proper cleaning and maintenance standards of medical instruments/equipment
- Manage clinical and technical staff in regards to performance, quality initiatives, education, empowerment and engagement
- Build relationships with physicians to align needs and address any shortcomings related to Sterile Processing
- Ideal leader is a Registered Nurse (RN) with Bachelor’s degree and similar experience leading Central Sterile Processing operations
- Open to non-nursing candidates with relevant leadership experience
- DCH Health System includes three hospitals and 800+ acute patient care beds, in addition to 122 nursing home beds and nearly 5,000 total employees
- DCH Regional Medical Center, the flagship hospital, operates specialty units for pediatrics, orthopedics, cancer and cardiology, as well as the region’s most advanced (and busiest) Level II trauma center and ICU
- Providing the latest in chemotherapy and radiation therapy, the Lewis and Faye Manderson Cancer Center at DCH Health System is the only cancer center in Alabama to be accredited by the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- At Northport Medical Center, one of the three hospital locations, you can find the DCH Rehabilitation Pavilion for patients who suffer neurological or orthopedic disorders and the North Harbor Pavilion, which houses inpatient adult and geriatric psychiatry services
- The Long-term Care Facility at Fayette Medical Center has received the highest possible overall rating of five stars in U.S. News & World Report’s sixth annual “Best Nursing Homes” ranking for 2014
- Home to the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa is known as one of the top places to live, offering the excitement of SEC athletics, exposure to major industries, and easy access to both Atlanta and the panhandle beaches.
- This is an opportunity offering incredible stability for both you and your family in a beautiful, clean southern setting.
- Tuscaloosa has approximately 182,000 residents, is located along the banks of the Black Warrior River, and has appeared in Money magazine’s annual list of the country’s best places to live. The ranking is based on qualities most valued in a place to live as stated by Money magazine subscribers.
- The area offers many amenities of a larger urban area, yet maintains a small-town feel. It is renowned for folk art and the blues, but you can also find one of the great collections of American fine art and attend a symphony performance in a music hall with acoustics that rivals the best anywhere.