Find thrills and adventure when you take on a role as Interim Manager, Behavioral Nursing in the outdoor paradise of Twin Falls, Idaho
- The Interim Manager, Behavioral Nursing is responsible for daily management and nursing operations for the 28-bed adult psychiatric hospital, overseeing 20 FTEs
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Nursing and the Chief Nursing Officer, the Interim should provide leadership and best practices to nursing staff
- The Interim Manager is knowledgeable regarding regulatory compliance and risk management
- The Interim is a strong leader with ability to serve as a change agent and resolve departmental challenges like staffing
- Must have a strong behavioral nursing background plus active RN license
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Twin Falls, Idaho is popular with adventure seekers and outdoor lovers due to a number of thrilling activities in the area: whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and base jumping from Perrine Bridge (a must-try that earned Twin Falls a spot on Livability.com’s Top 10 Death Defying Cities list)
- With a population of just over 40,000, Twin Falls is a family-focused, agriculture-based community and is the largest city in Idaho’s Magic Valley region
- The cost of living is almost 10% lower than the US average and the community’s weather is extremely pleasant as they have moderate summers and winters
- Major attractions include the stunning cascades known as Shoshone Falls (“The Niagara of the West”), the resort community of Jackpot, Nevada, Box Canyon Springs Preserve, Magic Mountain Ski Area, several golf courses and Snake River Canyon, famous for daredevil Evel Knievel’s 1974 rocket jump
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.