Seeking Interim Director of Nursing at 25-Bed Long-Term Care Facility!
- The Interim Director of Nursing will lead nursing services and oversee approximately 30 FTEs at a 25-bed long-term care facility.
- Responsibility include survey readiness, recruitment, process improvement, and staff retention.
- Seeking hands-on nursing leader with leadership experience in long-term care and who is comfortable providing direct patient care if necessary.
- BSN degree and active nursing license required.
- Tyler is a cozy Minnesota town, surrounded by state wildlife refuges, like the Hope State Wildlife Management Area, perfect for hiking and observing local wildlife.
- Located just over an hour to the north of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and under four hours from Minneapolis and St. Paul, Tyler visitors and residents enjoy convenient access to the perks these larger cities offer.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!