Enjoy Top Destination Spot for Winter Sports as Interim OR Manager in Vail, Colorado!
- The Interim OR Manager will help oversee four busy operating rooms of an acute care facility with approximately 350 cases per month.
- Goals of the interim leader include improving departmental culture, strengthening physician relations, and driving positive metrics through growth.
- The leader must be used to a very fast-paced environment, especially with orthopedic cases.
- Must be clinically competent and have the ability to scrub and circulate if needed, even though that is not an expectation of the role.
- BSN degree and active Colorado or Compact nursing license required.
- Vail, Colorado, sits at the base of Vail Mountain, home of the massive Vail Ski Resort.
- Set within White River National Forest, the town is perfect for winter sports like skiing and snowboarding.
- In the winter residents can ice skate along the Gore Creek from one part of town to the other, while during the summer months the town has become a popular destination for fly fishing.
- Vail is less than an hour from Breckenridge and less than two hours from Denver.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!