Join a California Medical Center enter as Interim Department Manager, Radiology.
- Shift is 8:00AM-5:00PM.
- Active CA RN license required.
- BSN required; Master’s preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Vallejo sits along the Pacific Coast and enjoys a mild, Mediterranean climate with gentle breezes rolling in off the ocean.
- The city is never short of entertainment, with options that include galleries in the downtown Arts & Entertainment District, golf at Mare Island – the oldest course west of the Mississippi – and tours of beautiful Wine Country.
- San Francisco is just an hour’s drive from Vallejo, but skip the driving and take in the splendid sights on one of many ferry rides between the two cities.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.