Support administration and operational demands of the system-wide Infection Prevention program in Washington
- The Interim Infection Prevention expert will focus on policy review, standardized operating procedures and coordinating workloads to best manage administrative demands of the system-wide infection prevention program
- Must be flexible, a strong communicator and possess a strong working knowledge of infection prevention best practices
- Serve in Chief-Of-Staff capacity for IP
- Nurses and non-clinical candidates both encouraged to apply
- Vancouver, Washington is part of the Portland-Vancouver metropolitan area and is ideally nestled between the Cascade Mountains and the Pacific Ocean
- The city was ranked the 39th Best Place to Live for Families in the United States by WalletHub in 2016
- Southwest Washington has a flourishing wine and brew scene – Vancouver, alone, has 12 breweries within a 2-mile radius, earning it the nickname, “Brewcouver”
- Vancouver has a rich history that dates back to Lewis and Clark and the Native American fur trade, and offers an abundance of museums and historic sites
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!