Nursing Leader Needed to Serve as Interim ED Director!
- The Interim ED Director develops, implements, and is held accountable for operational plans, goals and budgets for department.
- Assures quality of care by interpreting and implementing hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care.
- Leads clinical leaders and staff to ensure patient outcomes and operational efficiency while delivering exceptional care.
- Responsible for cultivating future leadership, and employment decisions & performance management for personnel.
- Graduate of an accredited school or college of nursing; master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 year’s leadership experience.
- Current Rhode Island RN license required.
- Wakefield, Rhode Island is a small community in South Kingstown which features beaches, parks and easy access to a handful of cross-country ski trails.
- Residents and visitors enjoy the shops, restaurants, local theater and a bike trail along the Saugatucket River.
- Wakefield is located just an hour and a half drive from Boston.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.