Interim Assistant Nurse Manager, NICU – Nights Opportunity in Northern California!
- The Interim Assistant Nurse Manager, NICU – Nights will oversee clinical operations of the department during a 12 hour night shift, from 7:00pm-7:00am.
- Must bring 3+ years of nursing experience within NICU.
- Active California RN license and BLS and ACLS certifications required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Walnut Creek is situated in Northern California, conveniently located within driving distance to San Francisco, Napa and several regional nature parks/reserves.
- The city is an urban oasis, boasting a mild Mediterranean climate and some of East Bay’s best dining and shopping options.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!