Join a South Carolina hospital as Interim Manager for a 19-bed behavioral health unit
- Provide leadership and hands-on support to a 19-bed unit as the Interim Behavioral Health Manager
- Active South Carolina or compact RN license required
- Minimum BSN or Bachelor; Master’s degree preferred
- Must have previous clinical supervisory experience in a behavioral or mental health nursing unit
- Walterboro is just a short ride from Charleston, Summerville, Savannah, Beaufort, and Columbia, yet so far away from the hustle and bustle of the cities
- According to the Post and Courier, Walterboro boasts a stunning 600-acre wildlife sanctuary, offering a quiet oasis is a great place to commune with alligators and birds or kayak the creek with a line out for dinner
- The first Thursday of every month, East Washington Street is closed to traffic and hundreds of people stroll its path, stop in at shops and restaurants and enjoy the sounds of local musicians at the streets’ historic Waterfall Plaza
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!