Elevate best practices surrounding utilization review for a hospital in Rhode Island, as Director of Care Management!
- As Director of Care Management, you will work to bring the department to the next level by making recommendations to improve utilization review, leading the day to day operations, collaborating with leaders and staff to decrease readmissions, and evaluating suitable competencies and educational opportunities for staff to grow in how patient care is delivered.
- The ideal Leader will be someone who has a strength in utilization review and discharge planning, has demonstrated progressive leadership, and can hit the ground running in a high performing manner.
- An RN is preferred and a Master’s degree is required to be considered for this position (open to those who may currently be working on/finishing up a master’s program).
- Kent Hospital is a 359-bed, nonprofit, acute care hospital serving approximately 300,000 residents in Rhode Island
- The hospital, currently undergoing a transformation, provides a full complement of inpatient services including cardiology and extended coronary care, infectious disease, primary care, oncology, orthopedics, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, rehabilitation, and surgery. Outpatient services include cardiac catheterization, chemotherapy, diagnostic imaging, and surgery.
- With a population of about 85,000, Warwick, Rhode Island is just a stone's throw away from historic Providence, Rhode Island, 30 minutes north of Newport, Rhode Island, and approximately an hour south of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Amenities include over 850 acres of recreational areas including ball fields, tennis courts, bike paths, 39 miles of coastline, beautiful beaches, coves, marinas, and more moorings and boat slips than any other community in Rhode Island. For these reasons, not only is Warwick a convenient place to work, but its family-friendly environment makes it a great place to relax and play.
- A wonderful quality of life, a business-friendly environment, affordable real estate and a perfect blend of urban and suburban features guarantee that you will be proud to call Warwick home.