Live large in our Nation’s capital and join a Washington, DC Hospital as Interim Clinical Nurse Educator!
- The Interim Clinical Nurse Educator will be responsible for supporting new nurses through their onboarding phase and assist with new initiatives.
- This role will report to the Director of Nursing Professional Development.
- The ideal candidate will have previous educator experience with a background in oncology and working in a large organization. This leader must possess ample clinical experience and be a positive, supporting leader.
- Bachelor’s degree required; RN license preferred.
- Must be available to start within two – three weeks acceptance.
- Washington, D.C., our nation’s capital, boasts world-class shopping and dining, professional sports teams and an array of cultural and historical attractions
- A national center for the arts, the city is home to historic neighborhoods, prominent architecture, and a growing, diverse economy
- If sports is a pastime you enjoy, D.C. is one of 12 cities in the United States with teams from all four major professional men's sports and is home to one major professional women's team
- There are plenty of free museums to take advantage of, but the real draw here is the memorials and monuments dedicated to great American leaders
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.