Bring your expertise to Washington D.C. and take on the role of Interim Director Quality!
- The Interim Director Quality is responsible for establishing clinical workflows in primary care practices to maximize value-based incentives and improve quality of care.
- Focus on improving quality scores and quality care as well as improving provider and staff knowledge.
- Medical group experience preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Washington, D.C., capital of the United States and home to global landmarks such as The White House and Smithsonian, offers world-class shopping and dining, professional sports and an array of cultural and historic attractions
- Considering there are roughly 200 million persons with intellectual disabilities around the world, Special Olympics takes a significant interest in maintaining a large global presence
- Special Olympics is wildly popular in countries like India, China, South Africa, Ireland, the United States and Canada, with upcoming games being hosted in Russia and Germany in 2022 and 2023, respectively
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!