New opportunity to join Level II Trauma Center as the Interim Director of Emergency Room
- The Interim Director of Emergency Room is responsible for patient care operations at a Level II Trauma Center, overseeing four department leaders and nearly 100 employees
- Focus on improvements to throughput and changing dynamics with physician group
- Ideal leader will have Clinical Nurse Educator background
- RN and previous ED leadership experience required
- Waterbury, Connecticut is roughly 30 minutes from Hartford and two hours from New York City
- The downtown is envisioned to become a center that is once again vibrant with students, shoppers and residents is taking shape as the City works to improve public transportation to Hartford, Fairfield County and New York City
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!