Join A 105-Bed Continuing Care Center as Their Next Nursing Home Administrator!
- The Nursing Home Administrator will direct and supervise the day to day activities of approximately 10 department managers and be responsible for ensuring the highest degree of quality care is provided by directing the functions of the facility in accordance to federal, state, local, and corporate standards.
- Assures that residents and patients receive care in a manner and in an environment, which meets all their needs and enhances their quality of life.
- Responsible for the development and oversight of all policies, maintaining high customer satisfaction and high-quality CMS rating, establishing facility management goals that are aligned with Northern Light Health, as well as ensuring facility standards align with the compliance of Lakewood Standards of Conduct.
- Provides oversight and direction to all departments that supply services to Lakewood, campus wide, and works with department directors to identify, eliminate, and correct improvement areas.
- Represents the facility in dealings with Northern Light Health, outside agencies, including governmental agencies and third-party payors. Maintains an effective working relationship with such parties and attends appropriate meetings as necessary.
- Must be willing to obtain Maine Nursing Home Administration license and bring 2+ years of extended care facility operations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration or a related field required.
- Lakewood is a 105-bed, continuing care center that includes separate units for Alzheimer's and dementia care, long-term care, skilled nursing care/ rehabilitation services.
- With in-house social services and caring transition teams, Lakewood has gone the extra mile to eliminate fears and provide a home-like atmosphere for residents, patients and their families.
- Lakewood is affiliated and shares the same campus as Northern Light Inland Hospital, a 48-bed community hospital proudly serving the Waterville and surrounding communities since 1943.
- Northern Light Inland Hospital is affiliated with Northern Light Health (formerly known as Eastern Maine Healthcare System), a state-wide integrated health care system in Maine, comprised of 9 member hospitals, 8 nursing homes, 5 emergency transport centers, 35+ primary care locations, and more than 12,000 employees.
- Just an hour drive from Portland, Waterville is a charming town nestled on the banks of the Kennebec River in Maine.
- Downtown Waterville is also home to numerous arts and cultural assets, including the magnificent Waterville Opera House and the Waterville Public Library.
- The town has year-round calendar of outstanding events, such as the Maine Open Juried Art Show and the Downtown Waterville Farmers’ Market.
- An outdoor lover’s paradise, Waterville offers hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, or snowshoeing on the Quarry Road Trails or fishing and boating on the Kennebec River.