Interim Pharmacy Director Opportunity!
- As Interim Pharmacy Director, you will head daily operations for the department
- Goals include assessing the three current managers, assessing the department and keeping above water while working to find a permanent candidate, and creating a process infrastructure
- This position covers Pharmacist of Record
- Bachelor's required; PharmD preferred
- Active WI license required
- Must be available within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- Waukesha, Wisconsin is part of the Milwaukee metropolitan area and is known as “Spring City”, for it was once known for its extremely clean and good-tasting spring water.
- Just 25 minutes east lies Milwaukee, the largest city in the state of Wisconsin and home to many activities and sights.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!