Oversee Pharmacy Operations For Healthcare System as Interim Pharmacy Director
- As Interim Pharmacy Director, you will lead pharmacy operations—totaling approximately 100 FTEs and three facilities—for a healthcare system.
- Goals include creating process infrastructure, assessing and making necessary changes to staffing and management within the department, and providing stability while a permanent director is identified.
- This position covers Pharmacist of Record.
- Bachelor's required; PharmD preferred.
- Active Wisconsin license required.
- Must have worked in a large hospital setting and have 5+ years of relevant leadership experience.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!