New ACNO of Quality and Professional Development Opportunity with Level II Trauma Facility in New England!
- The ACNO of Quality and Professional Development is responsible for managing and directing areas within Patient Care Services.
- Goals include maintaining the financial stability of the Department and ensuring compliance with current national recommendations pertaining to the delivery of patient care.
- A minimum of five year’s job-related experience or equivalent is required.
- Ten years of Nursing Experience is preferred.
- An MSN and active Rhode Island RN license are required.
- Kent Hospital, a 360-bed facility, provides high quality, compassionate and personalized health care delivered in an interdisciplinary model that involves all members of the health care team.
- Kent Medical Staff represents more than 30 specialty areas. Their credentials include training in leading educational and medical institutions worldwide. The hospital's care team includes more than 2,300 nurses, technical professionals and support staff.
- As the second-largest city in Rhode Island, Warwick and its 39 miles of coastline are one of the most beautiful places to spend time in the state. Being located on the Narragansett Bay, there are endless landscapes, ocean views and nautical activities to try.
- With multiple golf courses and state parks to explore, getting outside and being active is fun and beautiful. Not only is Warwick filled with activities, but it’s also filled with history and culture. From things like museums to historical boat houses, there are all sorts of sites to explore the past.
- For any road trippers, there are some amazing cities just a short drive away to enjoy a quick weekend trip, including Providence, New York, and Boston.