Join Cape Cod Healthcare as Director of Patient Financial Services!
- As the Director of Patient Financial Services, you will hold a vital position within the revenue cycle function.
- Reporting directly to the VP, Revenue Cycle, you’ll work to develop the strategic vision for Patient Financial Services across the organization and provide leadership and oversight of key operational and financial decisions pertaining to all underlying functions, such as Accounts Receivable resolution and denials management.
- Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, or a related discipline.
- Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC) is the leading provider of healthcare services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- CCHC is comprised of two acute care hospitals, the Cape’s leading provider of home care and hospice services, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, an assisted living facility, the Cape’s only local laboratory service, and numerous health programs.
- The organization has more than 450 physicians, 5,300 employees, and 1,100 volunteers.
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts, one of New England’s most popular tourist destinations, is a beautiful place to enjoy what the Atlantic has to offer. Known for its famous lobster rolls and world-class beaches, Cape Cod has all the attributes that create an attractive quality of life for year-round residents.
- If you’re looking for some adventure, spend the day out on the water or exploring some of the numerous hiking and biking trails.
- Only a two hour trip from Boston, it’s easy to get away for a weekend and explore the fast-paced city life or experience some of the country’s rich history. With many opportunities to enjoy nature and relaxation, Cape Cod is an ideal place to call home.