Head all Operating Rooms within Ellis Medicine, including Bellevue Woman’s Center and McClellan Street Health Center, as Director of Surgical Services!
- The Director Surgical Services is responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and promoting departmental activities related to the Surgical Service lines.
- Goals include providing leadership to staff in order to achieve departmental and hospital goals, partnering with physician leaders to ensure effective efficiencies and positive working relationships, and evaluating the first case start time improvements through better patient preparation in the pre-op area (Preoperative focus).
- Oversight includes a combined total of 20 Operating Rooms; 11 Ellis, 6 McClellan, and 4 Bellevue rooms.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- Active New York RN license required
- Ellis Medicine is a 438-bed community and teaching healthcare system serving New York’s Capital Region.
- Ellis Medicine is composed of four campuses – Ellis Hospital, Ellis Health Center, Bellevue Woman’s Center and Medical Center of Clifton Park.
- Ellis offers an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services – including cardiac, cancer, emergency, neuroscience and women’s services.
- Schenectady, New York lies in the eastern part of the state and is in the same metropolitan area as Albany – the state’s capital.
- Considered one of the top 12 food cities in upstate New York, Schenectady offers a wide variety of dining options. Along with good eats, the city is privy to many outdoor recreating areas that offer activities such as skiing, boating, and more!
- Visit the Schenectady County Historical Society in your free time and learn about the areas rich history. From the Empire State Aerosciences Museum to countless shopping stops, Schenectady has a little bit to offer for everyone.