Provide leadership, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to staff as Manager of Operating Room Service Line!
- The Manager of Operating Room Service Line is responsible for the teams related to the OR, along with the GI Suite consisting of registered nurses, surgical technicians, processors, secretary, equipment specialists, perioperative IT, and will be responsible for overseeing the operational budget of 38 million (supplies/equipment).
- Saint Agnes has 18 OR suites (running 12 based on volume) with about 8k-9k cases per year with a 40/60 split of 40% inpatient and 60% outpatient.
- BLS certification required.
- BSN and active Maryland or Compact RN license required
- Saint Agnes is a 314-bed, full-service teaching hospital with residency programs in a number of medical and surgical specialties.
- The hospital is a member of Ascension, the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system.
- Ascension Health is devoted to transforming healthcare by providing the highest quality care to all.
- Saint Agnes is licensed and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations.
- Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland and serves as the second-largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- The city is home to the National Aquarium, Orioles baseball, Ravens football, waterfront restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and many professional theaters.
- A historical treasure, Baltimore is the birthplace of the National Anthem.
- Baltimore sits less than an hour from Washington, D.C., providing easy access to all the historical attractions of the nation’s capital.