Operating Room Nurse Manager Opportunity in Massachusetts!
- The Operating Room Nurse Manager oversees the clinical work being done in the Operating Room on a daily basis.
- Goals include ensuring optimal efficiency in daily flow throughout the OR, evaluating and assessing the daily schedule and staffing plan, collaborating with key stakeholders to balance daily changes while maintaining department efficiency, and ensuring 100% compliance with Joint Commission, DPH, and OSHA standards.
- CNOR strongly preferred
- BSN and active Massachusetts RN license required
- Serving nearly 325,000 patients annually, Lawrence General Hospital is committed to delivering comprehensive health care to patients, as well as ensuring access to high-quality care, the latest technologies, and caring, personalized treatment.
- In addition to nearly 600 local providers, Lawrence General offers physicians, specialists, and services on-site from a variety of tertiary clinical partners, including Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center.
- Lawrence, Massachusetts is located 25 miles north of Boston on the Merrimack River.
- Known as the “Immigrant City,” Lawrence is a multi-ethnic and multicultural gateway city with a high population of foreign-born residents.
- Previously known as a manufacturing-based city, Lawrence’s affordable space and close proximity to routes 93 and 495 offer newer companies in technology, health care and manufacturing such as New England Affiliated Technology, the Robert Able Company and the Gem Group, to call Lawrence home.