Lead Operations for All Florida Practice Sites as Regional Vice President!
- As Regional Vice President of Florida for EyeCare Services Partners (ESP), you will play a pivotal role within the company’s operations and handle the day-to-day operations and administration of the business for all Florida sites.
- Goals include ensuring that the company is maintaining its goals from both operational and cultural points of view. The ideal candidate will provide strategic leadership and direction to physicians and personnel utilizing skills, tools, critical thinking, metrics, and a results-oriented mentality.
- The Regional Vice President is responsible for cost benefit analysis, revenue enhancement, overhead expense management, and process improvement, while delivering the highest level of quality patient care.
- This role reports to the Sr. Vice President of Operations for ESP nationally and will empower the Directors of Operations, Practice Administrators (and any additional direct reports) and their teams with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete initiatives.
- Must bring 8+ years of industry experience in healthcare leadership positions, with Ophthalmology experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- The preferred location for the Regional Vice President to reside is within the Martin County or Northern Palm Beach County area with travel to all Florida offices/clinics expected on a frequent basis.
- EyeCare Services Partners Management, LLC (ESP) is the nation’s largest vertically integrated multi-specialty ophthalmologic services company.
- ESP’s affiliated ophthalmologists, optometrists, and ambulatory surgery centers serve communities in California, Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Florida, D.C., and Maryland.
- Since its founding in May 2014, ESP has affiliated with dozens of practices that are locally dominant and clinically differentiated providing the highest quality patient-centered care. Learn More: www.espmgmt.com.
- EyeCare Services Partners’ Florida brand practices include:
- Eye Surgery Associates – www.browardeyedoctors.com: 11 Ophthalmologists, 1 Optometrist, and facilities and staff in the Miami metro area (Miami, Hollywood, and Pembroke Pines);
- Mid Florida Eye Center – www.midfloridaeye.com: 6 Ophthalmologists, 5 Optometrists, and facilities and staff north of Orlando metro (Leesburg, Mt. Dora, and The Villages);
- Delray Eye Associates – www.delrayeyecare.com: 9 Ophthalmologists and facilities and staff (Delray Beach);
- Katzen Eye Care & Laser Center – www.katzeneyecare.com: 3 Ophthalmologists, 1 Optometrist, and facilities and staff (Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach); and
- Florida Vision Institute – www.flvisioninstitute.com: 5 Ophthalmologists, 3 Optometrists, and facilities and staff (West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Stuart, Tradition, and Port St. Lucie).
- Encompassing the communities of Port Salerno, Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach, Indiantown, Jupiter Island, Hobe Sound, Sewall’s Point, Rio and Hutchinson Island, Martin County, Florida, serves up beautiful beaches and more than 77 parks. It is also home to the most bio-diverse lagoon ecosystem in the Northern hemisphere, the St. Lucie Inlet.
- Conveniently located two hours or less from four international airports (Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando), Martin County offers breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Lake Okeechobee.
- Northern Palm Beach County is bordered by two ocean inlets and lined with pristine tropical beaches. Palm Beach County offers residents a breathtaking landscape of 2,578 square miles (including lakes and waterways), a flourishing business environment, a rich multicultural scene, and ideal weather year-round.
- Recognized on a national and state level for its innovative programs and excellent schools, the Palm Beach County School District (PBCSD) offers an ideal education for each and every student.