Establish goals and Improvements as the Interim Lab Director
- The Interim Lab Director serves as a change agent to manage physicians relations, mentor employees and improvement overall performance in the department
- Assess current operations, implementing changes as need, while also establish short and long term goals for lab services
- The Interim Lab Manager is responsible for 30 FTEs and reports to the Executive Director of Operations
- Prepare for upcoming survey by aligning processes with proper regulatory standards
The Ideal Interim Leader
- MLT required plus previous interim experience at the Director level
- West Plains, Missouri is nestled in the “Heart of the Ozarks”, giving residents easy access to all the activities the area has to offer including boating, camping, and an abundance of other outdoor activities. It is perfect for those searching for a small-town feel with big-city conveniences.
- Offers an excellent school system with comprehensive community activities to ensure outstanding setting for raising a family.
- The Missouri State University-West Plains campus offers an impressive selection of college courses and degrees to the residents of West Plains including a variety of continuing education courses and select occupational programs.