Join Baystate Noble Hospital, part of a non-profit healthcare system and serve as the Director of Patient Care Services in historical Westfield, Massachusetts.
- The Director of Patient Care Services will provide strategic and clinical leadership across all adult hospital care areas with the goal of delivering service-oriented, patient-centered, and integrated patient care.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director will be a collaborative partner across the organization with a focus on building relationships with physician and service line leadership, as well as developing a new team of nurse managers.
- Seeking a visionary leader to bring nursing expertise to the organization and move forward key initiatives around inpatient flow, infection prevention, throughput, and policy review.
- The Director will utilize adopted business models to appropriately measure metrics and develop processes that will ensure the delivery of optimal quality, safety, satisfaction, engagement, and fiscal outcomes throughout the organization.
- Must bring 5+ years of nursing experience in related field, including an in-depth knowledge of hospital operations. Experience with supervisor/leadership roles are preferred.
- Active RN license is required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and master’s degree are required. Certification in both CPR and BLS are required; National Certification in Nurse Administration or specialty area is preferred.
- Baystate Noble Hospital is an 85-bed acute care community hospital in Westfield, Massachusetts, and is a part of Baystate Health who provide access to world-class doctors, treatments, diagnostics, and technology. The Baystate Health Network offers skilled and compassionate medical and support staff members, focused on advanced and compassionate care.
- The hospital is home to an array of services across multiple specialty departments and works alongside a team of community partners to ensure residents in all social and economic classes may attain the necessary patient care.
- Baystate Noble Hospital also offers multiple events and classes covering important topics such as women’s health, stroke awareness, and postpartum to ensure that their patients are receiving optimal support and follow up care.
- Baystate Health (BH) is one of New England’s leading and largest integrated healthcare systems, serving more than 800,000 people throughout western Massachusetts.
- In 1939, Westfield became the first city in Massachusetts, as well as New England, and is perhaps best known as the birthplace of many innovative businesses that began with the manufacturing of bricks, whips, and cigars.
- Westfield, Massachusetts, is located on the southern doorstep of the Pioneer Valley in Western Massachusetts, a region that's loved by outdoorsy types for its natural beauty and abundant hiking trails. It offers dozens of parks and other outdoor facilities such as sports complexes to allow anybody with a passion for nature to enjoy the outdoors.
- Home to Westfield State University, Westfield puts an emphasis on education and offers multiple schooling options including both private and public schools within the community.
- Westfield is approximately three hours from New York City, 90 minutes from Boston and roughly 45 minutes from Hartford, Connecticut.