Head Women’s and Children’s as Interim Director!
- As Interim Women’s and Children’s Director, you will head daily operations for the department
- The ideal Interim Leader should be well-versed in standards of care for L&D and able to communicate effectively with physicians
- Must be available to start within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- Bachelor’s required, Master’s preferred
- Active Texas or Compact RN license required
- Wichita Falls, Texas is home to several museums dedicated to art, the local Texas culture, and the U.S. railroad system
- The Falls in Lucy Park, a 54 -foot man-made waterfall constructed in honor of the original waterfall for which Wichita Falls was named, provides visitors with beautiful views
- The city is located less than 2 hours from Fort Worth, Texas and is less than 3 hours from Dallas and Oklahoma City
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!