New opportunity to become the Chief Nursing Officer of an Arizona Community Hospital!
- The Chief Nursing Officer will provide stable and strong leadership, assess the department, and look at updating policies and procedures, as well as address current staffing challenges.
- Responsible and accountable for planning, organizing, and directing the overall operations of Nursing/Patient Care Services as well as collaboration with Administrators and the CEO for the overall financial health and stability of the nursing administration.
- The CNO will address the department’s regulatory and quality measures, and work on areas of improvement including building strong relationships with the staff and improving patient satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate will have the desire to contribute, become a part of the community and create unity in the hospital. This CNO should be a visible leader and mentor that can motivate and teach in a kind, compassionate manner.
- The CNO will have at least 5+ years of supervisory experience with a strong clinical background, and organizational experience in an acute care facility. Must be willing to work in any areas in the hospital and cover extra shifts as needed.
- BSN license required, Master’s preferred.
- Northern Cochise Community Hospital, Inc. is a comprehensive healthcare system that services Northern Cochise County, as well as neighboring communities in Southeast Arizona.
- The hospitals mission is to provide exceptional health care with compassion and inspire to serve the community by being the best health system as measured by the quality of the care they deliver, the experiences they create, and the value they bring.
- The hospital also includes Sulphur Springs Medical Center and Sunsites Medical Clinic which serves 22,000 individuals each year.
- Willcox is a city in Cochise County, Arizona located in the Sulphur Springs Valley surrounded by Arizona’s most prominent mountain ranges, including the Pinaleño Mountains and the Chiricahua Mountains.
- The Sonoran Desert surrounding Willcox attracts hikers, cyclists, campers, golfers, and other adventure-seekers. Chiricahua National Monument has more than 20 miles of hiking trails through towering spike rock formations, along with an impressive array of desert plants and animals. Cochise Stronghold has a five-mile hiking trail, rock climbing, petroglyphs, and picnic and camping facilities.
- With a mild, year-round climate Wilcox is a hub for photography, agriculture, and outstanding vineyards.
- This is a paradise for those that enjoy hiking, mountain biking, horse riding trails, scores of birds including Sandhill cranes migration to lakes and ponds.
- Willcox is a 1.5 drive from Tucson, which is the second largest city in Arizona that is known for its culture and incredible dining.