Take on this high-level opportunity and become the Interim CNO at a Community Hospital located in Willcox, AZ!
- The Interim CNO will provide stable and strong leadership, assess the department and look at policies and procedures, as well as address current staffing challenges.
- The CNO will address the department’s regulatory and quality measures and work on areas of improvement. They will be required to work shifts on the floor.
- Ideal candidates will be a background including trauma and Med/Surg experience as well as strong clinical experience.
- Critical Access Hospital or rural hospital experience required.
- RN license required; PALS certification required.
- Candidates must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Willcox is a city in Cochise County, Arizona located in the Sulphur Springs Valley surrounded by Arizona’s most prominent mountain ranges, including the Pinaleño Mountains and the Chiricahua Mountains.
- The Sonoran Desert surrounding Willcox attracts hikers, cyclists, campers, golfers, and other adventure-seekers. Chiricahua National Monument has more than 20 miles of hiking trails through towering spike rock formations, along with an impressive array of desert plants and animals. Cochise Stronghold has a five-mile hiking trail, rock climbing, petroglyphs, and picnic and camping facilities.
- With a mild, year-round climate Wilcox is a hub for photography, agriculture, and outstanding vineyards.
- This is a paradise for those that enjoy hiking, mountain biking, horse riding trails, scores of birds including Sandhill cranes migration to lakes and ponds.
- Willcox is a 1.5 drive from Tucson, which is the second largest city in Arizona that is known for its culture and incredible dining.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.