Join a North Dakota Medical Center as the new Interim Nurse Manager, Obstetrics
- The Interim Nurse Manager of Obstetrics will oversee a department with 28 FTEs that sees around 70 deliveries a month.
- The Nurse Manager will be responsible for supporting the team and creating stability in the department.
- Focus on improving patient satisfaction scores and performing audits as needed for rounding and shift reports.
- Seeking a candidate who will bring a positive leadership style to the staff. Critical thinking skills needed.
- Williston is the sixth largest city in North Dakota. The place where the Yellowstone and the Missouri rivers meet has been a booming crossroads for centuries.
- Find extraordinary outdoor adventures, participate in living history, explore the beauty of nearby national and state parks, and enjoy new hotels, restaurants, shopping and the state's largest indoor aquatics and recreation center.
- Williston is known for its world-class hunting and fishing, nearby national and state parks, and nationally ranked golf courses.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.