Join a Delaware Hospital as their new Interim Patient Safety Specialist!
- The Interim Patient Safety Specialist is responsible for carrying out safety initiatives, procedures, and protocols throughout the facility and works to ensure that all initiatives are followed.
- Will work to reduce HAI and HACs pertaining to daily operations and will provide necessary support to the Patient Safety Team to identify and eliminate SSEs by performing a Root Cause Analysis and manage all aspects of investigation processes.
- Seeking a strong leader with impeccable communications skills that’s passionate about patient safety, quality, and risk initiatives to ensure that optimal patient care is being provided.
- Bachelor’s degree and active RN license are required.
- Wilmington, Delaware’s largest city, is the urban hub of the region and the “Corporate Capital of America” with more than half of all Fortune 500 companies operating there. It's a center for banking and innovation, with world class restaurants, museums, performing arts venues, and of course, tax-free shopping.
- Located 30 minutes south of Philadelphia, Wilmington is the mid-point between New York and Washington, DC. Its big city feel is paired with some small-town charm due to its scale and walkability.
- Rich in history, Wilmington offers a unique blend of old and new. Old Swedes Church was erected in 1698 and is still in use, and the Harriet Tubman Byway of the Underground Railroad runs right through downtown Wilmington.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.