A Kentucky Medical Center is searching for an Interim Long-Term Care Administrator to join their team
- The Interim Long-Term Care Administrator will oversee daily operations in a 25-bed Long-Term Care/Skilled Nursing facility.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Nursing, this leader will oversee a team of ~30 FTEs.
- This leader will be tasked with maintaining current operations, keeping the wheels moving while a full-time permanent leader is found. They will also be asked to focus on staffing and filling open RN and Tech positions. Lastly, this leader will assess department operations, including performance of existing staff.
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, visible, and experienced leader who is capable of mentoring new and existing staff. Needs to have a softer side in order to help manage staff through change.
- Must be available within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Licenses Nursing Home Administrator in KY required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. RN preferred.
- Winchester is nestled in Kentucky’s legendary Bluegrass Region, located northwest of the center of Clark County and is only 18 miles east of Lexington.
- Winchester offers a collection of attractions for its residents to enjoy, such as the Hamon Haven Winery, the Cassell Creek Golf Course, and the Blackfish Bison Rach.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.