Strategic Professional Needed to Lead Business Development as Director for Valley Health System, a Network in Virginia with Six Hospitals!
- The Director, Business Development and Affiliation will serve a key leadership role in the business and operational strategy and planning for Valley Health System.
- This leader will conduct market analysis to develop and implement national, regional, and local growth opportunities, all aligned with the health system’s strategic plan.
- Seeking a visible leader who can effectively partner with clinical, physician, and executive leadership to communicate the needs for business development plans and enhance service offerings.
- Reporting to Valley Health System’s Vice President of Strategic Services, the Director will oversee a team of 8 FTEs.
- Must bring 7+ years of experience in hospital or ambulatory operations, at least three of which are in a leadership role related to business development.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Valley Health is a not-for-profit health system dedicated to meeting the medical needs of Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland.
- The system is made up of six hospitals, totaling 644 inpatient beds, 166 long-term care beds, and more than 5,300 employees.
- Valley Health System is a leader in providing advanced medical services and cutting edge technology, while always putting patients first.
- In the past four years, Valley Health earned 21 different awards or recognitions, ranging from Magnet hospital designation to a Governor’s Award for Excellence and Innovation in Education.
- Winchester, Virginia, rests in the Shenandoah Valley near the scenic Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains, and is only 1½ hours from Washington, D.C.
- Hikers can access the Appalachian Trail from Winchester, while the Skyline Drive offers some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
- One piece of trivia – the Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival in Winchester is one of the largest parades in the world.