Join the award-winning Valley Health Winchester Medical Center, as the Director of Community Pharmacy!
- The Director of Community Pharmacy Services is responsible for all Valley Health’s community pharmacy service sites of operation and serves as a clinical resource for the health system.
- The Director plans, directs, and monitors all financial, operational, professional, and clinical activities as well as ensures the success and growth of current and future pharmacy sites by creating effective business and operational plans.
- As a clinical resource for the health system, the director oversees the health plan formulary and pharmacy benefits planning and provides ownership in the development of future growth through strategic planning.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to address issues and resolve conflicts, demonstrate excellent critical thinking and business management skills, and clearly articulate processes and justifications.
- Hospital Pharmacy Management experience required.
- PharmD Required; Master’s preferred.
- Valley Health is a not-for-profit health system dedicated to meeting the medical needs of Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland.
- The system is made up of six hospitals, totaling 644 inpatient beds, 166 long-term care beds, and more than 5,300 employees, as well as two primary pharmacy sites.
- Valley Health System is a leader in providing advanced medical services and cutting-edge technology, while always putting patients first.
- In the past four years, Valley Health earned 21 different awards or recognitions, ranging from Magnet hospital designation to a Governor’s Award for Excellence and Innovation in Education.
- Winchester, Virginia, rests in the Shenandoah Valley near the scenic Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains, and is only 1½ hours from Washington, D.C.
- Hikers can access the Appalachian Trail from Winchester, while the Skyline Drive offers some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
- One piece of trivia – the Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival in Winchester is one of the largest parades in the world.
- Winchester is ranked as one of the best places to live in Virginia. Enjoy a suburban feel, with access to a plethora of restaurants, coffee shops and parks, as well as exceptional schools.