Creative Marketing Leader Needed to Serve as Director and Lead Community Relations Efforts for Humboldt General Hospital, an Expanding Organization in Nevada!
- Reporting to the CEO, the Community Relations and Marketing Director will serve as the public spokesperson and drive brand development within the community and region for Humboldt General Hospital.
- The Director must be an innovative leader focused on increasing market share through building strategic community partnerships and utilizing data-driven marketing plans.
- As the hospital’s Public Information Officer, the Director will create and implement public relations plans to include media relations, events, and internal and external communication pieces.
- Must bring 5+ years of relevant marketing or community/public relations experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Humboldt General Hospital (HGH) is an impressive and ever-growing rural health hospital in Northern Nevada.
- In the past decade, Humboldt General Hospital has focused on expanding and remodeling its facilities, including upgrades to the medical office building, the acute care wing, the rural health clinic, a new obstetrics department, larger OR and ER areas, and a total renovation of the skilled nursing and residential care community.
- HGH maintains a reputation for owning & operating one of the top Emergency Medical Services in the state of Nevada, which has a coverage area of 10,000 square miles.
- Winnemucca, Nevada, is home to the Humboldt Museum, the Winnemucca Sand Dunes and Water Canyon Recreation Area, where locals enjoy horseback riding, camping and hiking.
- It is located roughly 2½ hours northeast of Reno, Nevada, and 4 hours from Sacramento.
- The Winnemucca area will be first in the nation to adopt Google’s new Loon project, designed to enhance and expand internet connectivity to rural and remote areas using a network of high-altitude balloons.