Seeking Growth-Minded Leader to Serve on Novant Health’s Executive Leadership Team as the Senior Vice President, Chief Pharmacy Executive in North Carolina!
- The SVP, Chief Pharmacy Executive will lead the strategy and delivery of system-wide pharmacy services for Novant Health, a large integrated health system that includes 15 medical centers and 640+ ambulatory care sites.
- Reporting to the EVP and Chief Medical Officer, the Chief Pharmacy Executive will serve as a key member of the health system’s executive leadership team.
- Service oversight areas include acute care, medication management, outpatient services that cover infusion and specialty pharmacy, prescription benefit management services, and a system pharmacy business and operations structure.
- The Chief Pharmacy Executive will oversee approximately 4,500 FTEs.
- This position has the opportunity to be located in either Charlotte, North Carolina, or Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Must bring 10+ years of relevant management experience over a healthcare system or multiple sites.
- PharmD required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Novant Health is a not-for-profit integrated system of 15 medical centers, more than 1,600 physicians in over 640 locations, and more than 28,000 employees throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia.
- Offering world-class technology, personal connections and easy to access care, Novant Health prides itself on providing the highest quality of care to the communities it serves.
- Among its many awards, Novant Health received the President’s Award from Professional Research Consultants for its success in permeating a customer-focused culture of service excellence throughout the organization.
- Novant Health was also named a 2020 FutureEdge 50 award recipient by the International Data Group for its focus on using emerging technologies to transform the customer experience, enhance worker productivity and much more.
- Located in the heart of the Southeast, Charlotte, North Carolina, is the largest and most accessible city between Washington, D.C., and Dallas, Texas earning it the nickname “the International Gateway to the South.”
- Residents of the scenic city enjoy an abundance of recreational opportunities like year-round golf, fishing and hiking, a lively arts scene and more than 30 nearby wineries.
- Nearby Winston-Salem is one hour from Charlotte and offers all of the amenities of a large city with the charm and flair of a small community.
- Home to Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem is four hours to Myrtle Beach.
- Both Charlotte and Winston-Salem are home to a mild climate, a favorable cost of living, and a strong, diversified economy.