Seeking Interim Assistant Nurse Manager for MCH Department During 7:00am-3:30pm Shift Outside Los Angeles!
- The Interim Assistant Nurse Manager, MCH will oversee clinical operations for the department during the 7:00am to 3:30pm shift.
- Must bring 3+ years of relevant nursing experience, at least 2+ years in a leadership role.
- Active California nursing license and BLS and ACLS certifications required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Woodland Hills is an upscale neighborhood located on the edge of the Santa Monica Mountains in the San Fernando Valley of northern Los Angeles.
- It's lush, green and a great place to hike, bike, enjoy nature and update your wardrobe.
- On Ventura Boulevard there are lively bars and gastropubs with delicious food and live music, making Woodland Hills a unique, vibrant destination in the Valley.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!