A Massachusetts Hospital is seeking a visible leader to take on the role of Interim Director ER!
- The Interim Director of ER will have the ability to gain credibility with staff, work to stabilize staffing within the department, and focus on throughput.
- Seeking a well-seasoned leader that demonstrates visibility, is clinically sound, and works as a hands-on leader.
- BSN degree required; RN license from ANY state will be accepted.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Worcester, Massachusetts, the great city in the heart of the Commonwealth of New England, sits just an hour west of Boston
- A five-time recipient of the All-American City Award, Worcester offers its residents the resources and exciting attractions of a metropolis, balanced with the more intimate, livable scale of a mid-sized city
- The city boasts access to diverse and highly-acclaimed arts scenes, sports, restaurants, and entertainment, with local and regional public transportation for easy access to both the big city and small-town entertainment
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!