System-Level Human Resources Opportunity
- Report to the SVP/Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) of UMass Memorial Health (UMMH).
- Serve on the CHRO’s core leadership team.
- Leading efforts to improve HR operations, benefits and wellness, and service orientation across the enterprise, including all hospitals and UMass Memorial Medical Group.
- UMMH is the clinical partner of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and the largest health care system in Central and Western Massachusetts.
- UMMH delivers care through two member hospitals, and an extensive ambulatory system as well as eight other community hospitals in the region.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive senior leadership experience in human resources within a large academic medical center, multi-hospital health system; candidates will also be considered who possess experience in higher education, medical technology, bio-technology, or pharmaceuticals as long as it is a complex benefits environment.
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.