Join a Washington hospital as the new Interim Infection Prevention Leader in the ski town of Yakima
- The Interim Infection Prevention Leader will assess the current IP department structure, team members and opportunities for improvement
- Develop an implementation plan to address shortfalls in the department while mentoring the team for long-term growth
- Manage daily operations and ensure processes align with organizational and regulatory standards
- Master’s preferred
- CIC preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related healthcare discipline and previous Infection Prevention leadership experience are required
- With its beautiful weather, central location, relatively low cost of living, and strong sense of community, Yakima is a premiere place to live, work, and play
- Yakima residents enjoy a variety of sports entertainment including semi-pro football games, races at the speedway, or dressage competitions
- Apple Tree Golf Course has quickly become one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier golf experiences, recently named “One of Washington’s Top 18 Holes” by Washington CEO
- White Pass is a kicked-back, slightly off the beaten path ski area that is lauded by both the hard-core skier/rider and the skiing or snowboarding family
- The Yakima Valley Trolleys (YVT) is listed on the National Register of Historic Places because it is the last authentic, all-original, turn-of-the-century interurban electric railroad in the United States
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!