Become Interim Director, Surgery in the “Sunniest Place on Earth” – Yuma, Arizona
- The Interim Director, Surgery oversees 14 ORs
- Manage operations within the surgery department, assess turnover times and implement best practices
- Conduct a full assessment of current policies, procedures and staff to determine any needed improvements
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Arizona or compact RN license required
- Experience leading surgical services and Master’s degree required
- Open heart experience is a plus
- Yuma, Arizona, has officially been designated as the “sunniest place on Earth” with sun shining through clear skies for about 90% of the daylight hours
- This city provides a close-knit community feel, a welcoming atmosphere, year-round warm weather, and virtually no traffic
- The city is roughly 2.5 hours driving between both Phoenix and San Diego and all of the amenities of these larger cities
- Yuma is the perfect place for individuals that like the great outdoors to enjoy horseback riding, hiking and camping all year round
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!