B.E. Smith Team | April 12, 2018
The Association of Registered periOperative Nurses (AORN) 2018 Surgical Conference once again provided perioperative nurses and leaders to network and learn. This year's theme was "Embracing Action," and the conference delivered a wide range of strategies and best practices for attendees. This B.E. Smith executive brief summarizes the discussions that took place in five critical areas. To access the brief click "Download" or "Read More."
The conference provided surgical leaders an excellent forum to gain new perspectives in several important areas. This brief explores the takeaways from numerous sessions, including:
- Increasing performance by cultivating non-technical skill
- Strengthening communication to drive a culture of safety
- Decreasing distractions to increase safety
- Managing changes in a shifting workforce
- Combating stress and improving well-being
Many of the best practices and strategies outlined in this executive brief will resonate with today's surgical nurses and leaders. To access the brief, click "Download" or "Read More."