B.E. Smith Team | November 26, 2018
This B.E. Smith career report explores the importance of the first 90-120 days of a new leadership position. Key topics highlighted in the report include:
- Quickly Assess the Organization’s Strategic Context
- Determine What Needs to Get Done
- Understand Core Leadership Attributes and Roles
- Set Specific Short- and Long-Term Goals
- Build Collaborative Networks
- What Can Organizations Do?
The report, Strategies for Healthcare Executives in the First 90 Days of a New Leadership Position, shares strategies for a successful start to establish momentum, how to display early evidence of advancement potential, and keys to setting the tone for your leadership style. Click "Read more" or "Download" to access the free report.