B.E. Smith Team | August 04, 2017
The 2017 AWHONN Annual Meeting provided informative sessions guiding nurses to embrace their leadership potential and seek innovative solutions to some of the industry's biggest challenges. This B.E. Smith executive brief highlights five notable themes that emerged from the meeting's focus to energize and support nurses to translate knowledge into action. The brief includes specific information into these critical areas:
- Empowering key leadership competencies
- Increasing retention with creative generational strategies
- Boosting care through patient-centered cultural sensitivity
- Promoting a healthy nursing work environment
- Minimizing nursing liability risk
Click "Download" or "Read More" for more details on the strategies shared with nurse leaders at the AWHONN Annual Meeting.