B.E. Smith Team | December 30, 2018
B.E. Smith’s Executive Compensation Intelligence Report White Paper summarizes key findings and delivers actionable insights regarding executive compensation trends, challenges, and strategies in the healthcare industry. The white paper explores the direct and indirect impact executive compensation has on the key initiatives of talent management, employee engagement, and organizational success.
The white paper provides detailed information into the following areas of executive compensation:
- Current total executive compensation levels, trends, and satisfaction levels.
- At-risk incentive compensation– Percentages and leading target organizations are using.
- How well compensation is being aligned with strategic initiatives.
- The top challenges leadership faces in designing effective compensation programs.
- The role today’s compensation plays in the vital area of leadership recruitment.
The Executive Compensation Intelligence Report White Paper illuminates the new statistics, challenges, and insights that characterize the current healthcare executive compensation environment. Evaluating this information can provide meaningful direction to not only improve executive compensation strategy, but also its effectiveness on organizational recruitment, retention, and staff engagement. Click "Read more" or "Download" to access the free white paper.