Serve as Interim Director Logistics and Distribution for a Georgia Health System!
- The Director Logistics and Distribution is responsible for all shipping, receiving, internal product distribution, inventory control and purchasing of inventory, and organization wide supply storage activities.
- Maintain current service lines, evaluate current processes and address any possible needed improvements, as well as work to keep staff motivated and engaged.
- 6 - 7 years’ experience in a management position in a multi hospital and clinic system with centralized distribution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Logistics or related field required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Albany, Georgia, located on the Flint River in southwest Georgia, is the eighth-largest city in the state within a couple hours of surrounding cities like Columbus, Atlanta, and Tallahassee, Florida.
- It has ties to music, as the home of music icon Ray Charles, and has a number of colleges and universities.
- Attractions include the 700-acre Chehaw Park, South Georgia’s best wildlife attraction as accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and Radium Springs Gardens, one of Georgia’s seven natural wonders with more than 70,000 gallons of natural 68-degree water from an underground spring.
- Albany blends urban infrastructure with lush tree-lined streets, offering numerous parks, pools, and community centers ideal for families and activities of all sorts.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.