Join the largest New Mexico healthcare system as a Chief Executive Officer
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will oversee the day-to-day operations of all health centers within the organization.
- The CEO will focus on motivating the staff, while bringing change and serving the multicultural communities.
- This leader will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing the financials, as well as bringing knowledge and understanding of the industry, while building relationships in the community. Experience in a leadership role serving a Federally Qualified Health Center, is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred.
- First Choice Community Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare systems in New Mexico, First Choice is proud to increase access to healthcare and healthcare jobs in the greater Albuquerque Metro Area.
- A non-profit organization operating 8 Federally-Qualified Health Centers, and one school-based health center, First Choice is a vital community resource in Central New Mexico. Not only does the organization provide the highest quality, comprehensive physical health services, but they also address the patients’ emotional, social, and cultural needs.
- First Choice Community Healthcare is dedicated to improving the health, life skills and well-being of all members of the communities they serve.
- First Choice Community Healthcare is a health care organization that maintains excellence in programs and services with a constant focus on the changing needs of individuals and communities.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico’s largest city, sitting just an hour southwest of the state’s capital Santa Fe.
- Albuquerque enjoys blue skies and sunshine 310 days out of the year, making the city an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise and a magnificent place to enjoy outdoor sporting events, concerts, festivals and more.
- Recognized as one of the one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country, Albuquerque’s ethnic tapestry is reflected in its architecture, artwork, cultural centers and cuisine.
- As the “Hot Air Ballooning Capital of the World”, Albuquerque presents the unique opportunity to create unforgettable memories through year-round balloon rides, events, and festivities.
- The oldest natural landscape within the city is the forested waterfront alongside the Rio Grande, in what locals call the Bosque (Spanish for “forest”), a green area of gnarled old cottonwood and graceful coyote willow trees and small urban farms. It’s now a 4,300-acre state park with a 16-mile bike trail.
- Forbes and Popular Science magazines have recognized Albuquerque as one of the greenest cities in the country. The city also has one of the highest percentages of open space in the country. Albuquerque is committed to “green” initiatives.