Lead 30 FTEs at a 53-Bed Skilled Nursing Facility
Interim Director of Nursing
- The Interim Director of Nursing will lead the nursing department, including close to 30 FTEs, at a 53-bed skilled nursing/long term care facility.
- Seeking a strong leader to focus on staffing, scheduling, mentoring employees, survey preparation, and documentation processes.
- RN required. Active license in ANY state will be accepted.
- Alma, Nebraska, is a city located less than three hours from Lincoln with great schools, a stable economy, fresh air, clean water, safe neighborhoods, high-quality medical care, enthusiastic community spirit, and weather of all seasons.
- Alma is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages as nearby Harlan Reservoir's recreation area provides year-round enjoyment. Hunting, fishing, boating, and camping are popular activities for any Alma visitor.
- Alma's tranquil lakeside setting, quality downtown merchants and friendly residents make it the ideal vacation, relocation, and retirement community.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!