Seeking Strong Introspective Leader to Become the New Director of Clinical Services at Planned Parenthood Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley!
- Reporting directly to the Medical Director and the VP of Patient Service, The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for ensuring the provision of quality customer-focused medical care to patients of Planned Parenthood Pasadena & San Gabriel Valley, through development and review of affiliate medical protocols, licensed staff training, and quality improvement.
- Provide oversight and mentorship to the Care Team as well as supervise the Care Team Managers to ensure strong medical follow up and implement safe and efficient clinical practice.
- The Director will oversee five Health Centers including Highland Park, Baldwin Park, Pasadena, Alhambra and Glendora.
- Serve as a resource to clinicians and staff as it pertains to medical protocols and medical management of patients while ensuring the PPPSGV policies and practices are following PPFA, state and federal regulations, and community standard of care.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to assure Quality Management Program compliance within the facility, while additionally developing and implementing any necessary changes to clinical based practices to ensure attentive and efficient patient care.
- Ideal candidates will be a Nurse Practitioner in women’s health care, Certified Nurse Midwife, or Physician’s Assistant.
- The Director of Clinical Services will have the option to work remotely for a significant amount of their work week, with the exception of a mandatory in-person clinical day each week.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Must bring 5+ years of experience as a clinician in women’s health care or sexual reproductive care, with 3+ years of management or leadership experience.
- Founded in 1933 by Pasadena residents dedicated to women's health, PPPSGV is not only among the oldest of Planned Parenthood affiliates—it’s also one of the fastest growing.
- Today, the facility sees over 60,000 patient visits per year and deliver over 15,000 opportunities for relationship education in our schools and colleges.
- PPPSGV offers sexual health education in middle & high schools, colleges/universities and other community settings that are sequenced to meet the needs of the participants and teach skills that reinforce healthy behaviors and promote communication.
- Our sexual health education and training programs serve 24 communities in Glendale, northeast Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley.
- PPPSGV employees will have ongoing opportunities for training and development and the opportunity to join a committee or task force to be change champions and support each other.
- Los Angeles County operates and manages 20 beaches stretching along 25 miles of the County's pristine 75-mile mainland coast.
- Beautiful Santa Catalina Island, 22 miles off the coast, is only one hour away by boat or 15 minutes by air. Besides the normal beach activities, there are glass-bottom boats and undersea tours on a semi-submarine.
- The County’s parks and recreation system includes 63,000 acres of parks, lakes, trails, natural areas, and gardens, including the Arboretum and Descanso Gardens, and the world’s largest public golf course system. These include 87 regional and local parks, 344 miles of horse and hiking trails, 19 golf courses and 31 public swimming pools.
- Los Angeles has one of the most dynamic dining scenes in the country, offering everything from street food to Michelin-starred restaurants. Whether it’s a sleek, modern dining room or a casual oceanfront patio, diners can choose from an astonishing menu of global cuisines.
- Discover the Underground Museum's film series in West Adams. Set the soundtrack for your visit and choose an LA Philharmonic performance at Walt Disney Concert Hall or an outdoor concert (with a picnic) at the Hollywood Bowl. Join a monthly art walk or enjoy a spontaneous stroll through the Arts District to discover the latest street art. Books, film, live painting, performance, opera, whatever you call art, L.A. does it with style.