Director of Operations opportunity available with Planned Parenthood to oversee multiple locations in Southern California!
- The Director of Center Operations will be responsible for the oversight of 6 direct reports, all of which are management level roles.
- Responsible for developing and implementing operational plans to ensure optimal service delivery, cost effective and high-quality clinical services.
- Maximize business performance, increase customer satisfaction, reduce overall patient visit through put time and improve overall patient experience.
- Ideal candidates will be operations minded as well as demonstrate the ability to zoom in on details and zoom out on strategies.
- Must bring healthcare related operational management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Founded in 1933 by Pasadena residents dedicated to women's health, PPPSGV is not only among the oldest of Planned Parenthood affiliates—it’s also one of the fastest growing.
- Today, the facility sees over 60,000 patient visits per year and deliver over 15,000 opportunities for relationship education in our schools and colleges.
- PPPSGV offers sexual health education in middle & high schools, colleges/universities and other community settings that are sequenced to meet the needs of the participants and teach skills that reinforce healthy behaviors and promote communication.
- Our sexual health education and training programs serve 24 communities in Glendale, northeast Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley.
- PPPSGV employees will have ongoing opportunities for training and development and the opportunity to join a committee or task force to be change champions and support each other.
- Los Angeles County operates and manages 20 beaches stretching along 25 miles of the County's pristine 75-mile mainland coast.
- Beautiful Santa Catalina Island, 22 miles off the coast, is only one hour away by boat or 15 minutes by air. Besides the normal beach activities, there are glass-bottom boats and undersea tours on a semi-submarine.
- The County’s parks and recreation system includes 63,000 acres of parks, lakes, trails, natural areas, and gardens, including the Arboretum and Descanso Gardens, and the world’s largest public golf course system. These include 87 regional and local parks, 344 miles of horse and hiking trails, 19 golf courses and 31 public swimming pools.
- Los Angeles has one of the most dynamic dining scenes in the country, offering everything from street food to Michelin-starred restaurants. Whether it’s a sleek, modern dining room or a casual oceanfront patio, diners can choose from an astonishing menu of global cuisines.
- Discover the Underground Museum's film series in West Adams. Set the soundtrack for your visit and choose an LA Philharmonic performance at Walt Disney Concert Hall or an outdoor concert (with a picnic) at the Hollywood Bowl. Join a monthly art walk or enjoy a spontaneous stroll through the Arts District to discover the latest street art. Books, film, live painting, performance, opera, whatever you call art, L.A. does it with style.