Join an award-winning Washington State Hospital as the new Chief Clinical Officer
- The Chief Clinical Officer will oversee ancillary and clinical departments in facilitating the design and implementation of quality, patient care, while directing and coordinating the functions and activities within the departments for the hospital.
- The CCO will focus on improving services, reaching goals, maintaining satisfactory outcomes, and contributing to the overall success of the hospital while creating a positive work environment.
- Seeking a collaborative and forward-thinking leader who can modernize practices with the goal to drive effective change in the organization. This position will be expected to help shift the culture of organization to better align with new purposes, values and focuses.
- The ideal leader will have a strong clinical background, with a positive demeanor. Previous nursing and operational experience are required. Union experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Island Health is a 43 bed organization that believes in courageous care. Together with their patients, they confront challenges including pain, injury, and disease, head-on, every day. They practice courageous care with teams of providers whose talents in medicine are only rivaled in measure by their fortitude.
- Island Health offers a wide range of services, from behavioral health to diabetes education, physical therapy, primary care, sleep wellness, sports and spine, surgery, urology, and more. Located in Anacortes and on Orcas Island, they serve patients across three counties.
- Island Hospital was the only hospital in the State of Washington to receive America’s 100 Best Orthopedic Surgery award in 2021, recognizing superior clinical outcomes in back and neck surgery, spinal fusion, hip fracture treatment, hip replacement, and total knee replacement.
- Island Health has won numerous awards over the years for their ahigh-quality of service and patient satisfaction.
- Anacortes is a vibrant, coastal community offering the ultimate Northwest getaway from seaside recreation to small town charm.
- Anacortes, the crown jewel of Fidalgo Island, is conveniently situated halfway between Seattle & Vancouver BC, and is the destination point for the San Juan Islands and International Ferry runs. The island is known for its historic waterfront, 50-miles of hiking trails, and a mix of annual festivals.
- Anacortes is a popular destination for boaters and those traveling on to the San Juan Islands. The city maintains a 220-acre city park on the northwestern end of Fidalgo Island named "Washington Park". This park features camping, boat launching, and majestic views of the San Juan Islands.
- Its year-round music scene is lively, and visitors can soak up a range of tunes from rock to bluegrass and jazz at outside venues during the summer.
- The culinary scene is ever-growing, and you’ll find a variety of restaurants with farm-to-table menus, house-made ingredients, and their specialties like BBQ, fusion, and rustic scratch.