Serve as the Executive Nursing Leader at a Skilled Nursing Facility
- The Interim Director of Nursing will provide executive-level leadership for nursing services, which includes a team of 120+ FTEs, at a skilled nursing facility in the surrounding areas of Anchorage.
- Seeking a leader with a strong long-term care background to mentor the nursing leadership team and move forward strategies to address recent survey results.
- Active Alaska RN license required.
- Anchorage, Alaska, rests on the Cook Inlet, bordered by six mountain ranges and warmed by a maritime climate to provide year round adventure and recreation.
- A city with close to 300,000 people, Anchorage balances modern urban life with easy access to outdoor activities.
- Activities includes easy access to skiing, biking, fishing, river rafting and numerous trails for hiking.
- Anchorage residents experience low tax rates due to no state income tax and no sales tax in the Municipality of Anchorage.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.